3.07.2014

Custom Insert for Life Pages Spread

Happy Friday, friends!

I created a customized insert for my Life Pages spread for Week 7 documenting my son's 7th birthday...


I wanted to include all of his birthday photos without taking up extra space in my normal weekly spread so I altered a pocket protector using my paper trimmer and my sewing machine.  You can find out the details on how I did that here.


I used Gossamer Blue's March kits and digital cut files for my insert...the mint, blue, and dark green pair so well with the gold foil paper and accents.





Here's a look at the reverse side of my insert...




I added some journaling on this side documenting how we celebrated my youngest son's seventh birthday...even thought we kept the celebrations simple this year, he said it was "the best birthday ever!" and is ready to go bowling again :)


To see my full post and for more information and detailed photos on how I converted my pocket page, head on over to the Gossamer Blue blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love love the insert! Thank you for the inspiration!!! Thinking about doing something similar for a our belated Valentines Day date night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shawn! An insert for your V-day date night sounds fabulous! xo

      Delete
  2. Girl this is soo awesome!!! Will be pinning. Need to shake up my spreads. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patricia! I needed a small change in mine as well :) xo

      Delete