3.18.2014

Always Be True To You

Hello everyone!

I was so inspired by this amazing wall art pin on Pinterest that I decided to create a layout using the same type of geometric heart.


I used the Love Notes Collection from Crate Paper for this page and kept my embellishing minimal so that the geometric heart would stand out.


I machine-stitched around each triangle, added a simple black & white photo of myself, and placed the title of my page on the right side of it.  I stamped arrows from the Love Notes stamp set in black all around the heart to give it a border and to create a little contrast.  I really think the stamping makes it stand out and I was hesitant at first to do it.


Even though the Love Notes Collection is very themed, it can still be used for any type of non-themed project or layout.  It's very versatile and the color palette it gorgeous!  You can find more inspiration using this collection from Crate Paper here.

Have a great day and TFL!

10 comments:

  1. Such a great look, I love how you encased the heart in arrows! just a lovely layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing page Adrienne!! Love how you created the geometric heart and stamped the cute arrows around the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks awesome! I love how you stitched all the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one amazing scrapper. Top of my fave list. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete