Always Be True To You

Hello everyone!

I was so inspired by this amazing wall art pin on Pinterest that I decided to create a layout using the same type of geometric heart.

I used the Love Notes Collection from Crate Paper for this page and kept my embellishing minimal so that the geometric heart would stand out.

I machine-stitched around each triangle, added a simple black & white photo of myself, and placed the title of my page on the right side of it.  I stamped arrows from the Love Notes stamp set in black all around the heart to give it a border and to create a little contrast.  I really think the stamping makes it stand out and I was hesitant at first to do it.

Even though the Love Notes Collection is very themed, it can still be used for any type of non-themed project or layout.  It's very versatile and the color palette it gorgeous!  You can find more inspiration using this collection from Crate Paper here.

Have a great day and TFL!


  1. Such a great look, I love how you encased the heart in arrows! just a lovely layout

  2. This is an amazing page Adrienne!! Love how you created the geometric heart and stamped the cute arrows around the edges!

  3. Wow! That looks awesome! I love how you stitched all the pieces!

  4. You are one amazing scrapper. Top of my fave list. Amazing!

    1. Thank you, Patricia! You are so sweet :) xo

  5. Another fave to add to the list!


A comment a day keeps the blues away...
I love to hear from you, it makes my day...
So leave me a comment, ok? :)