3.16.2014

This Is Life @ 7

Hello everyone!

I created this layout using the March OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn.  My youngest son turned 7 last month and I had these candid photos of him blowing out the candles on his cake.


I used the packaging from the triangular stickers in the kit for one of my embellishments.  I love the geometric feel and color pop that it gives my layout.


I typed up my journaling and added some of my son's current favorites and accomplishments on the top left and bottom right sides of my layout.


The rubber sentiment banners are one of my favorite embellishments in this month's kit.  They add such a fun texture and dimension to my page!



Be sure and check out the other creative team members galleries to see how they used the March OHDEERME kit.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment