1.04.2014

Week 51 & 52



Hello and happy Saturday!  I have the last two weeks of 2013 to share with you today.  Week 51 & 52 were very busy with the hustle and bustle of holiday activities, but somehow I managed to get everything accomplished ;)  I used items from the Come On Get Crafty online shop for both of my spreads and you can find more info and detailed photos here.  


Week 51



Left Side:



Right Side:




 Week 52



Left Side:



Right Side:



Well that's it for 2013 as far as my PL album goes!  I'm ready for a fresh, new start for 2014...how about you?  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. It's been a real joy seeing your album this year, you've been so inspirational

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra! I really appreciate all of your support and sweet comments! Happy New Year! xo

      Delete
  2. Congrats for finishing your PL in 2013! Awesome!

    Hope I will be as consistent as you in documenting PL in 2014!

    ReplyDelete