1.07.2014

Week 1


Happy Tuesday, everyone!  We're celebrating snow day #2 at my house today so that means lots of crafting, hot chocolate drinking, and card playing, lol!  I also have my first PL spread for 2014 to share with you...


Week 1 was fairly typical.  My hubby and I got to go out for New Year's Eve without the kiddos and I spent a few days cleaning and picking up what was left of Christmas.  My younger brother turned 22 and my youngest son got his first pet puppy, so I spent quite a bit of time cleaning up those messes, too ;)  All in all it was a great week!

Left Side:



Right Side:


I included much more journaling this week than I normally do and my One Little Word for this year.  I also kept my embellishing fairly minimal and used lots of goodies from the COGC shop.  How was your first week of 2014?  I hope it was great!

You can see more photos and details of my spread on the Come On Get Crafty blog.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. When I see your gorgeous pages I have mixed emotions. Part of me is loving it, and then the other part feels for you as I remember your Instagram post regarding your sad loss of your puppy. I suppose that really is with PL is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love your approach to this project. you always share so much excitement and enthusiasm for it all. what a great capture this week.
    stay warm!!!
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie! I really love this project and I'm glad that it shows ;) xo

      Delete