1.25.2014

Week 3

Hello and happy Saturday!

I'm sharing my pocket page spread for Week 3 over on the Chic Tags blog today.  I used lots of items from the Happy Place and Good Tidings Collections for this spread.



Left Side:



Right Side:


To see more detailed photos for this week, head on over to the Chic Tags blog.  You can also see the new Chic Tags DT announcement, so be sure and stop by!  

This will be my last post for Chic Tags...it was a hard decision not to return, but I feel like it was the right one.  I loved being on this amazing team and Veronica and the ladies were just beyond fabulous to work with!  I'm very thankful for getting to be a part of this amazing team and I look forward to seeing what the new team creates and shares with us all!  The new collections are outstanding and I know they will do some amazing work! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 







No comments:

Post a Comment