1.01.2014

January OHDEERME Kit

Happy New Year, everyone!  I'm so excited for 2014 and I'm here today to share a couple of layouts I made using the January OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn that is now available for purchase.



"Today"


Some of my favorite embellishments in the kit were the camera clips and the engraved cork days of the week shapes which would also be perfect for Project Life.  I layered them over strips of the orange ombre washi.


I also really love the stamp set that's in the kit as well.  I used the "Today Is" image on the right-hand side of my layout.



"3 Kids in KC"


I used the sticky notepad paper in a grid design on this layout.  I just love the colors in this month's kit.  They were perfect for the photos I had of my kids when we visited Kansas City.



Thanks for stopping by!  I want to wish you all the best for 2014 and you can check out the January OHDEERME kit here.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. Looking forward to seeing all the gorgeous creations you'll be making this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! And happy New Year to you too :) xo

      Delete
  2. How cute is this?! Love your layouts!

    Best,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete