1.14.2013

Me Oh My

Happy Monday everyone!

There have been a lot of changes to my little world over the past week or so...some good, some bad, but always a reason to stop and be thankful for everything and everyone in my life right now.  It seems that once I get lulled into a sense of contentment and routine something happens and shakes it up a bit.  But that's life, right?  I'm just glad I'm living it and taking each new step or new struggle with a little stride and focusing on the positive.

I do have a layout to share with you today...


I take my little girl to preschool everyday (afternoon session) and she just loves spending those extra few moments before we go into the building laughing and singing and just being silly with me.  It's a small part of the day that I cherish because it's just her and I.  And I'm pretty sure she love it too ;)


This page was a quick one!  I literally grabbed every vellum arrow I had and sewed them onto my page around my photo.  I like the color combo and the overall design which is slightly out of my box as far as layouts go.


I used my SC December Kit +Add-ons for this layout and washi tape from Freckled Fawn.  The pink "Looking Up" arrow is from the February class at Studio Calico called Bright Ideas.  Registration is still open until 1.31 so make sure you sign up soon!  I'm a class contributor and I can tell you it's going to be a GREAT class!

Here's a peek at some of the awesome printables and Silhouette cut files you get when you sign up for this class:




Have a great day and I hope to see you in class!  TFL :)

8 comments:

  1. an amazing layout, love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your LO! Everything is perfect as usual♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, now I wish I saved my vellum arrows ;) Looking forward to seeing your work in the class!

    ReplyDelete