1.16.2013

ColorConspiracy Guest DT

Happy Wednesday!

I was lucky enough to get asked to be the Guest Design Team member for January at Color Conspiracy by the ever-so talented and amazing Lilith.  Thank you, Lilith!  Let me just say that I'm in LOVE with their products and their entire design team is so amazing!!!  You can check out the full post on their blog here.

Here's one of the layouts I created for my guest spot...


I had an Instagram shot of what I was doing on 12.12.12 (I was running) and I used various patterned papers and journaling cards from their Texturize line and some pieces from my December kit from Studio Calico.


I made a little flip-up journaling spot right on my layout using some black and white striped wide washi tape from Freckled Fawn.


The "Note" badge, the aqua octagon transparency, and the adorable striped camera die cut are from Color Conspiracy as well.  Be sure to check out their awesome products in their online store!

I wish you a wonderful day and TFL!

6 comments: