1.21.2013

Winter Wonderland

Happy Monday, friends!  

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I spent mine being as lazy as possible because of a sinus headache and I just needed some extra down time from everything that had happened last week.  (More on that when I post my Week 3 Project Life spread tomorrow :)  

Here's a layout I created using some fun photos I took of the kids playing in the snow last month...


I used a (very) old sketch that I had lying around and was very inspired by using the colored tags as some of my background pieces.  The "Winter Wonderland" journaling card and the "BRR" badge are from www.marcypenner.com.


I used up some leftover pieces from my Studio Calico December Daily kit and a few items from their January Kits.


 The snowflake wood veneers will always be one of my favorite embellishments!  


I've really enjoyed using multiple (and smaller) photos on my pages lately...switching things up is always a good idea and it helps me expand my creativity.  


Have a great day and as always, TFL!

4 comments: