11.13.2011

thankful journal part 2

I got to sit down this afternoon and work on my Thankful Journal for a bit :)




One of the pages is vellum and I love the see-through effect it gives off, don't you?

This pic is one of my all-time faves :)  I printed a 5x7 photo out and then cropped it to a 5x6 so I could have room for the journaling spot at the top.

On this page, I followed the online video tutorial to make that awesome paper flower and I cut some felt to look like a strip of fringe and then rolled it up to make the pom-pom flower.  How cute is that miniature glassine envelope pocket?

I can't wait to make some more awesome pages this week!  Check out the website at www.makesomethingsplendid.com!

Happy Sunday everyone!




1 comment:

  1. Your journal is looking awesome! You are so far ahead. :) I'm still working on my cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete