5.29.2013

Bike Adventure

Happy Wednesday!

I'm up on the Come On Get Crafty blog today sharing this layout using some of the amazing Pink Paislee Cottage Farms Collection...


I just love the soft colors of this collection paired with anything gold!  


I layered the Press Ons under and around the butterfly die-cut I created using my Cameo.  They adhere so smoothly and add such a great pop of color.


I used some Mister Huey's Shell and Inky Black to create my splotches.  I also added a few rhinestones here and there for extra dimension.


I just adore the butterflies in this collection!  So pretty and girly...perfection!


Don't forget to check out my full post here and be sure to check out all the new amazing items in the shop!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment