5.15.2013

We R Memory Keepers Guest Spot

Happy Wednesday, friends!

Today I'm being featured on the We R Memory Keepers Facebook Page and blog!  I created a layout using some products from their Feelin' Groovy collection and you can check it out here.

I also created this home decor project using some embossed stickers and some of the adorable tags from the Feelin' Groovy collection...


I created this framed wall art piece by layering tags, stickers, and buttons on a piece of 12x12 patterned paper (also from the collection).


I really liked all of the positive words and phrases from the various embossed stickers and tags and I plan on hanging it up in my children's playroom.


I added a few buttons for extra dimension and used some white spray ink for a bit of texture.


I really enjoyed working with these amazing products from We R Memory Keepers and you can check out my layout here.

Have a great day and TFL!http://wermemorykeepers.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/guest-designer-adrienne-alvis/

6 comments: