9.23.2016

Seriously, This Happened *Shimmerz Paints*

Hello, everyone! I shared a simple layout on the Shimmerz blog yesterday that I created using a variety of Vibez and Coloringz spray inks! And I don't know if I mentioned it yet, but I'm a proud new member of their team!!!

Using spray inks are my favorite way to add color to my layouts. I started by choosing some really bright and vivid colors for my page and took the nozzle out so I could create some very simple and basic multicolored circles on the white cardstock that I chose to use for my background design. I just dipped the end of the nozzle piece into the ink bottle and created circles with it. 

After the ink dried, I placed some Dear Lizzy Black Varnish stickers on top of the painted circles so they would really pop off of the page. I layered two faux photo strips of my daughter and I to the right side and added a couple of Hip Kit Club die cuts around the strips for added color and dimension. 


I added my title by using a cut file cut out of black cardstock and another Hip Kit Club die cut to finish off my page. I also added a few heart-shaped Dear Lizzy Black Varnish stickers to draw the eye around my page and to my title.

Shimmerz Paints Used: Coloringz - Don't Citron Me, No Yoking, Mandarin Mai Tai, Punked Up Purple; Vibez - Cold As Ice, Razzledazzle Berry

I love how fun and colorful this layout turned out to be just by using some colorful Shimmerz ink and a simple design! 

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you have a very colorful and creative day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment