11.09.2012

Happy Together

TGIF!  I'm kinda sorta glad this crazy week is almost over :)  Only I fear it's going to get crazier as the holidays are right around the corner!  I'm going to spend some time this weekend coming up with a plan to keep the craziness to a minimum.

Anyway, amidst all the crazy that was this week, I am feeling very thankful for all I have, especially these three...


I used this week's Sunday Sketch as my inspiration for this layout.  I also used October's SC kit, Roller Rink +Add-ons, washi, and some bits from the Autumn ohDEERme Kit from Freckled Fawn.


The pearly vellum is from the Cut It Out class at SC.  

I painted these wooden leaves to look like they were "dipped" in paint.  I actually used some washi to make a (somewhat) straight line across the bottom as a guide while I painted the front and sides.  It peeled off perfectly!

I really was drawn to the sketch because of the sun rays...love those.



As I mentioned above, I really am feeling thankful for all I have and all I have accomplished this year.  I'm also very thankful for you, my readers, who have helped me grow and learn through this blogging journey so I'm going to "share the love" with two lucky Table Scraps readers!  Recently, I started purging in my craft space and I have two big boxes of supplies that I want to give away.  Just leave me a comment on this post saying what you are thankful for and I will draw TWO winners on Friday, November 16th.  The boxes will be filled with lots of scrapping goodies such as paper, embellishments, stamps, chipboard shapes and letters, etc., etc....

Good luck and be sure to check back next Friday to see if you've won!  TFL!

9 comments:

  1. Without a doubt, I am thankful for my family and friends. Special friends that have become my second family...
    Thanks for the chance...
    Jill b.
    Jillmbarrett@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya sweetie! I am not commenting to be entered but to say how much I ADORE what you did with those leaves!!! WOWzahs1!!!! you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm most thankful for my granddaughter
    She's she keeps us all on our toes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you make. Thanks so much for all the inspiration you provide. I am thankful for my husband, my 2.5 year old daughter, and my 5 week old son. I'm grateful that we are all healthy and have a house to call home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful that my family and extended family are ok now after Hurricane Sandy. I have been thinking about how very lucky I am, to have a very caring husband and five really fun, happy kids. I am still very fortunate to have my parents with me, which is an incredible gift to my children. All in all, I am thankful for the life that I have..I truly have come to realize it's not what you have or don't have, it is who you have right next to you each and every day that matters most in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so thankful for my family and friends!! I am also thankful for the wonderful world of social media so that I can see your work and be inspired everyday!! Thank you!! - Shelly from shellybailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete