11.29.2012

Sweet & Silly

Happy Thursday, friends!

Here's my take on this week's Sunday Sketch over at Studio Calico...


I love that the sketch had lots of layers!  Big surprise there, right?


I took these photos of my youngest son playing with my adorable niece at our Thanksgiving dinner get-together.  He really loves his cousin!


I couldn't help but use the die cut shapes (Pink Paislee) from my November SC kit for my title.  It just fits these two perfectly!  




It's been wild around here this week, but hopefully I'll have a December Daily post for you all tomorrow ;)  

Have a great day and TFL!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the layering! You keep inspiring me ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brenda! I'm glad I can keep you inspired :) xo

      Delete
  2. love this! so very fresh and colorful! gorgeous layout as ever!

    ReplyDelete