7.02.2012

snack time

I rarely get to participate in the Weekly Challenges on the SC blog due to lack of time, but not this week!  My husband has been working nights and it's been so gosh darn hot outside that we've been camping out in the cool basement so we don't have to have the AC cranking constantly.  All this means more scrappy time for mama!  YAY!

Here's my take on this week's challenge, it's all about using circles...


For this layout, I used a bokeh effect on my photo, a confetti-filled glassine envelope, punched circles, sequins, a yellow striped badge, and some resin flowers to represent the "cirlces" for the challenge.

All of my paper and supplies are from Studio Calico.



I love the colors of this layout and I think they complement the photo quite nicely.  Super fun challenge!

Thanks for looking!  Have a good one :)

6 comments:

  1. found your blog through SC blog comments on Celine's layout. WOW love your take on the challenge, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Tracey!

      Delete
  2. this is a really great page! i love all the fun elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Love the original design and the color palette you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Celine! This was a great challenge :),

    ReplyDelete