7.31.2012

Sail Away

Today is the last day of the month...already...whew!!!  Time is flying and I can't believe how fast it's going!

We're still hanging out in Florida and it has rained for most of the day :(  It seems to be clearing up and I hope that the rain is over for a while because it's really hard to keep three kiddos entertained in a condo for very long.  Luckily, my hubby took the boys to a museum a few miles away with my dad and my brother so that eases the stress a bit.

Here's a few photos from yesterday...


 My brother, hubby, and son went parasailing yesterday morning...they were super excited!

 I didn't take these photos and I haven't edited them yet, but they turned out pretty well.

Up, up, and away!

And they're all safe and sound back on the boat minus one pair of sunglasses ;)


OAN:  I'm really excited for August to begin...it's my birthday month, school resumes, and I'm going to join in on my first Photo-A-Day Challenge!

Here's the list for August...


I hope you join in on this challenge with me, it's super easy and fun!  You can go to www.fatmumslim.com.au to check out more details, but basically you take a photo every day using the daily prompts to document your month.  Then you can share them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, your blog, or any way you would like!  I'll be posting my daily pics on my Instagram feed.  You can follow me on there @adriennealvis.  I haven't decided if I'll put them up on my blog every day...I'm thinking maybe doing one big collage at the end of the month instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment