7.16.2012

Hey Girl, You've Got Some Big Shoes To Fill

Happy Monday everyone!  I'm trying hard to get back into the swing of things this morning, but it's been tough.  I've got a lot to do and I just don't feel like doing any of it!  I haven't been sleeping well lately and I'm just tired...I'll get motivated eventually hopefully!  

Anyway, here's a layout I finished recently using my SC Elmwood Park kit +Add-Ons...


My little girl is always trying on my shoes and I had this cute pic of her with my favorite pair of flip-flops on that I just had to scrap.  I just hope her feet don't turn out to be as big as mine when she gets older!  Ha!


I heat embossed the grid stamp with some black embossing powder and my heat gun to add a little texture.  The "Hey" thought bubble was cut out using my Cameo and is a cut file from Studio Calico's new digital line of products.  I cut it out on white card stock and then painted it orange.  I also added some washi behind it to make the letters stand out a bit more.

I've got to get in my craft room today to work on my Project Life for this past week...I haven't even started printing pictures out yet!

Have a good one and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment