11.03.2015

Project Life Weeks 39 & 40 *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm sharing my Project Life spread for Weeks 39 & 40 on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page today!


I used the October 2015 Hip Kits and some visual inspiration from this month's moodboard to create my PL spread for Weeks 39 & 40 of this year.

As you can see below, I pulled my color scheme, arrow elements, and vibe from this month's moodboard.


The colors in my photos coordinated well with this month's PL kit and helped me set an early "fall mood" for my spread.



The die cuts from Pebbles, Inc. were some of my favorite embellishments to use for these two weeks. I also really loved adding the stickers from the Jen Hadfield DIY Home Collection because they helped give my spread extra dimension without being bulky.



Week 39


I kept the right side of my spread (Week 40) cohesive with the left side by using the same color scheme and letter stickers from the October 2015 PL kit


I also used embellishments from the same collections and typed my journaling for both weeks to keep the overall page flow consistent. 


The October kits made it so easy for me to pull my spread together quickly!




Week 40


Be sure and "like" Hip Kit Club on Facebook so you can get fresh inspiration from our design team every day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment