11.11.2015

Grateful *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone!

I shared this layout over on the Hip Kit Club blog yesterday...


I used the October 2015 Hip Kits to create my page and I was really inspired by the shots of my daughter throwing leaves into the air for my overall design. 


I used the entire sheet of the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Word Jumble Mini Stickers from the October 2015 Embellishment Kit to offset my vertical photo placement. I love how the transparent aqua looks against the black and white polka-dotted paper.


I used the October leaf cut files created by Nicole Nowosad and layered them down the right side of my page next to my photos. I also layered a few leaves on the left side of my layout to add some color pop and dimension. 


The October 2015 Hip Kits are perfect for all of your fall-themed projects and designs so be sure and grab yours today!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment