12.05.2013

Week 45 & 46



Hello everyone!  I'm playing PL catch up today with some spreads I created using Gossamer Blue's December Life Pages Kit.  Here's a look at Week 45...



Left Side:






Right Side:







Full Spread:



And here's a look at Week 46...

I used the December Life Pages Main Add-on and some bits and pieces from the other December kits for this spread.

Left Side:







Right Side:







Full Spread:


With the year wrapping up quickly, I just want to say again how much I've enjoyed documenting my family's everyday events and happenings this year and being able to share them with you is also a huge bonus!  I plan on continuing this project in 2014, although I might do a few things a little differently.  I'm so thankful that I stuck with this amazing project and my PL album is definitely my greatest crafty achievement for 2013 :)

Thanks for stopping by... I hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love your pl pages, my Pinterest pl board is full of them. I'm so happy you're continuing it next year:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my friend! I'm so happy I've inspired you :) :) xo

      Delete
  2. You have the sort of album I'd sit for hours flicking through and always finding things I'm in awe of. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet, Sandra :) Thank you so much! xo

      Delete