12.22.2013

25

Happy Sunday!

I created this layout using a lot of Glitz Design and Freckled Fawn embellishments just for fun...


I was really inspired by the bright raspberry-colored embellies in the December OHDEERME kit for this layout.  I paired all the purple and yellow pops of color with lots of black, white, and silver accents for a graphic look.


I love the Finnely collection from Glitz Design...one of my faves for sure!


I was very inspired by the photograph of my daughter holding her favorite Christmas decoration for this layout so I added snowflakes throughout my page to incorporate the snow globe.  I also used black spray ink to color the "25" wood veneer numbers.


I love creating holiday layouts in non-traditional color schemes!  Sometimes it's really fun to ditch all the red and green for something else :)

I hope you're having a great weekend and getting a lot accomplished!  Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. awesome !really! this is so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and I love the color scheme! Which cardstock did you use for the background? The color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irit! The card stock is Blossom by American Crafts :) :)

      Delete
  3. Girl this is awesome!!! Love how you are not afraid of using bold colours!!! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your PL spread! and wow! you have been so productive!

    ReplyDelete