10.17.2012

Remember This

Hi, everyone!  I hope you're having a great Wednesday :)  Mine has been a little rough, but I'm taking it as a sign that I need to slow down and just breathe for a minute....or two....And it will all be, OK, right?

I do have a layout to share with you today.  I made this one for the Scraplift Challenge at SC.  I don't think I've ever participated in this challenge, but when I saw this week's Featured Layout I knew I wanted to give it a try!


I had this photo from 10.11.12. that I really liked, so it was most of my inspiration for this layout.  I snapped it with my iPhone when I was with Avery waiting to drop her off at school.  It was a normal, run-of-the-mill day, but the kids thought because of the "date", it was really special :)  I added the numbers to my photo in my Phonto app.


I recently purchased these super cool vellum arrows from TwoPeas and I knew this would be the perfect chance to use 'em!  The glassine bag with the yellow plus sign is what they came in and I love to reuse cute packaging whenever I get the chance.


I used some of my October Kit +Add-ons from SC, new Dear Lizzy paper, tags, doilies, and washi from Freckled Fawn, and that adorable arrow stamp is from Kelly Purkey.


Here's something new...I actually journaled directly on my page in my own handwriting!  Holla!  LOL!


I used my Cameo for the "For Like Ever" cut from Studio Calico.

Have a great day...I'm going to take that deep breath and hope for the best!  TFL!


12 comments:

  1. Just saw this in the SC gallery, wow! I LOVE the color combo and all of the details!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! I had a lot of fun with this one :) xo

      Delete
  2. this has already been pinned by studio gallery to pinerest. i saw it there first. love and adore those cute arrow everywhere. very very fun. and i don't think i have ever seen the sc gallery challenge. perhaps i should go check it out.
    thanks for sharing this.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! I might not have worded it right...it's the one where you scraplift the feature layout and link it up in the comments. I don't think they've been doing it for very long. I hope you get to play along :) xo

      Delete
  3. adrienne...would you be able to direct me to how you added the reply window to your comments. i went and looked in settings, but did not see. i just adore how you respond to your readers like you do. it is such a nice touch you add. and since you are so brillant, i wanna be just like you!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off, YOU are the brilliant one, Jamie!

      Second, when I reply to my comments there is always a "reply" word and a "delete" word that is highlighted (under the comment itself) and I just click on it and wait for it to load and then leave my reply...I don't know if it's a setting for sure because I've always just did it this way. If I find out any more, I'll let you know :) Also, does it send you an actual email when I reply to your comments? Just wonderin' xo!

      Delete
  4. This is so amazing. I love the stitching, the arrows, the colors, everything! You are such an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi adrienne...no...i do not get an email from you. but i have another friend who i do get an email from when she replies. blogger seems inconsistent this way. i see the reply link under your comments, but i do not know how to get that on to mine. it must be some sort of setting you did not realize you put into place. i will keep checking it out.
    oh...and thank you for 'replying'!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete