9.01.2012

Wow!

So much is going on right now...so many crafty surprises and things to come in the next week!  I.Cannot.Wait!!!  It's gonna be good, so stay tuned...

OAN - My Anchor's Away layout I posted early last week is this week's Layout of the Week over at Studio Calico!  I am so honored to be chosen...Studio Calico members are truly the best of the best and they are all so inspiring and fabulous.  Every layout I see in the member gallery is so great and there's so much talent out there...so much inspiration that helps me create my own layouts.  A huge thank you to everyone who put my page into their faves :)

I hope you have a great holiday weekend! TFL!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just stopped over from the SC e-mail. I love your layout and the story it tells. I also really like your handwritten journaling.
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete