8.08.2012

Toes in the Sand

Here's my spin on this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge at Studio Calico...


This is my first vacation photo that I've got to scrap and I love how it turned out!  I debated on using this photo because everyone's feet were in it but my oldest son's.  I still loved the pic so I just decided to make up for his absence in my journaling.  (I think he was on a shopping excursion with my brother when we snapped this :)

I stuck pretty close to the sketch (see below) except I used a bigger focal point (the photo) to house my title.  I added all the little pieces around the patterned paper that framed the 6x6 pic to represent the space around the title in the sketch.  I really love working with sketches and they're always such a big time saver!


I used my new Summer of '69 kit +Add-ons for this layout.



Happy Wednesday!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment