7.12.2017

Adventure Dog *Shimmerz Paints*

Hello, everyone! We have the sweetest, craziest, most energetic, fur baby in our household and her name is Daisy! She is a yellow lab pup and she stole our hearts from the moment we brought her home! I've scrapped a few pages of her when she was a tiny puppy, but it's been a while so I have this fun layout to share with you today that I posted on the Shimmerz Paints blog yesterday! 


I started by choosing a tiny pink and white, triangular printed piece of patterned paper from my stash and used some Acritonez in "3 Sheets To The Wind" to set the stage for the bolder colors I added. I simply took an old gift card from Starbuck's, dripped a little bit of the white Acritonez across my page, and swiped it horizontally using the gift card.


Next, I took another gorgeous Acritonez color in "Pinkadelic" and using the same "old gift card" method, swiped it over the dried white Acritonez...


I also used some plastic packaging and spritzed it with some Coloringz spray ink in "No Yoking" and gently pressed it around my background patterned paper so it would add a bright pop of color to my layout!


After the Acritonez and Coloringz dried, I sprinkled a few drops of Coloringz in "Well Blue Me Down" and "Don't Citron Me" around my page for a little extra color contrast. I layered a large cut file from Hip Kit Club on top of my background page and placed the photos of our lab, Daisy, on top of it. I layered a few chipboard stickers and enamel dots from my stash around my page and journaled  near the bottom to complete my layout!


I love how bright and happy the colors on this page turned out! I also love how well the black and white accents pop off the page and give it some added dimension! Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you have a great week!






1 comment:

  1. These patterns and the interior designing is just captivating. This is so colorful and beautifully arranged. Thanks for this lovely idea. And thanks for this blog.

    ReplyDelete