5.26.2017

Just Jump *Shimmerz Paints*

Hello, lovelies!

Today I have a fun layout that I created using some Coloringz, Vibez, and Dazzlerz paints from Shimmerz that I shared on their blog yesterday...


I started by using a doily-shaped stencil from my stash and misting some Coloringz non-shimmering spray ink in Well Blue Me Down, No Yoking, and Mandarin Mai-Tai on a piece of white card stock. I also sprayed some Vibez shimmering spray ink in Blue Jeans as well to create the background.


After the mists dried, I layered my photos on top of the doily-shapes that I created with the stencils and mists and adhered them down using some foam dimensional adhesive. 



I took another polka-dotted stencil from my stash and some Dazzlerz dimensional paste in Jelly Bean Green to create even more dimension on my page. The Dazzlerz paste has just the right amount of shimmer in it and I love how it helps add texture to my layout!


After the Dazzlerz dried, I layered lots of embellishments around my layout to accent my photos and bring out some of the lovely Shimmerz colors that I used.


I also layered a few patterned paper strips at the top and bottom of my page for even more color coordination!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous day! 







No comments:

Post a Comment