12.28.2016

November 2016 Project Life *Freckled Fawn*

Hello! 

I have my Project Life spread for the month of November to share with you all today...


I used the stunning December 2016 Embellishment Kit from Freckled Fawn for my spread this month and I just think it looks awesome! The colors in the kit are perfect for winter-themed projects, don't you think?


I also used the December 2016 Journaling Cards from FF that are available here. I layered the embellishments from the December Kit to fancy them up...I think the felt flowers and the deer paper clips are my favortite! 


I also really love the gold foil acetate flowers and the flair buttons, too! It's all just too lovely to pick a favorite! 


And here's the full spread for November 2016...


Don't forget to check out the End Of Year Sale that's on now at Freckled Fawn!

And on a bittersweet note, I decided to step down from Freckled Fawn for personal reasons so this will be my last project for them :(  Freckled Fawn was the first design team that I was ever on and I've been with them the longest so I'm really sad that I had to choose to step down, although I know I will always be one of their biggest fans and will continue to enjoy using their amazing products! I just want to tell Aesalina and Janna thank you again for having me and we will always be in touch!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment