7.27.2016

Enjoy Summer and a Project Life Insert! *Hip Kit Club*

Hi everyone! 

Today, I have two projects to share with you! I used the July 2016 Hip Kits to create this summer-themed layout and an insert for my Project Life album...


I started by using the Dylusions paint and the HKC exclusive stencil from the July 2016 Color Kit to create my background design. Next, I placed my photos onto my page overlapping them just a bit and added several of the exclusive die cut ephemera pieces from the Color Me Happy collection (available in the July 2016 Main Kit) around my photos. 


I also added several of the HKC exclusive puffy stickers and alphas to complete my title and to give my page more dimension. 


I love how bright and colorful this page turned out and the Color Me Happy collection is perfect for all of your summertime scrapping needs! 



 Next up, I have a Project Life insert to share with you...


I have tons of pool photos from this summer and I wanted to corral them all into one pocket page spread so I used some of the journaling cards from the July 2016 Project Life Kit and made an insert for my PL album.


I used lots of the HKC exclusive items such as the flair badges, washi stickers, and word ephemera for my spread. 



I also used several of the Project Life High Five chipboard embellishments for my insert and altered a few of the journaling cards using items from the Color Kit


Bold and bright is my jam right now as far as color schemes go and the July kits really helped me pull this off! 


Be sure and stop by the Hip Kit Club Facebook page to see even more inspiration from our designers using the July kits! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment