4.05.2016

March 2016 Project Life *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday, friends!

I'm sharing my monthly Project Life spread over on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page today! 


I created this spread using the March 2016 Hip Kits ...and yep, I'm still loving the 9x12 sized album!


I printed my photos off first and since I'm adding my journaling directly to my printed photos (timesaver!), I can spend more time embellishing the empty slots with journaling cards and embellishments. 


I used journaling cards from the March 2016 Project Life Kit from HKC and used embellishments from the rest of the kits to fancy up my journaling and filler cards. All the cards in the PL kit are designed by our very own Kim Watson and are HKC exclusives! 

  

I used a mixture of wood veneer pieces from Elle's Studio and cork stickers from BasicGrey as a contrast color to my overall color scheme of aqua, gray, and pink. 


I'm still keeping my overall design fairly minimal but I did layer up a few filler cards on this month's spread. 


Be sure and grab you March and April Hip Kits before they're all gone! They are packed full of inspiring products and coordinate well with any project.


Until next time...Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment