12.01.2015

Project Life Weeks 41 & 42 *Hip Kit Club*

Happy December 1st, everyone!

I'm trying to get caught up with my Project Life spreads so I can focus on my December Documented album so I have Weeks 41 & 42 to share with you today...

Week 41


I used the October and November 2015 Hip Kits to create this spread but as you can tell I'm hoarding most of my November kits for my December album...


I used lots of the wood veneer shapes from Simple Stories around my spread and as a neutral accent.


I cut apart pieces of patterned paper from PinkFresh Studio and Hip Kit Club and used them as my journaling and filler cards. In fact, did you know that Hip Kit Club has it's own line of exclusive patterned papers now?!?! They're designed by our very own Kim Watson and they are gorgeous! 



Week 42


I kept my embellishing simple and cohesive so the two weeks flow better together. I chose an aqua, gold, and brown toned color scheme because this spread covers early October activities.  



I'm sharing this spread on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page today so I hope you'll stop by and check it out! 


And here's a look at the full spread for Weeks 41 & 42...


I hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment