4.28.2015

Photobomb's Away! *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday!

I'm over on the Hip Kit Club blog today sharing this fun layout I created using the April 2015 Hip Kits...


My daughter was playing outside on a really windy day a couple of weeks ago and my boys photobombed our mini-photo session, lol! I used the striped patterned paper from the April kit and splattered bright pops of pink and yellow ink for contrast. 



The wood veneer circles were perfect as is, but I painted the Freckled Fawn arrow veneers in bright pink to match the title and ink splatters.


You can see where I pulled the colors from for this layout...


Be sure and join us this weekend in the FB Member Forum on May 1st through the 3rd for our NSD Online Crop! It's going to be a blast with tons of challenges from the whole creative team!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you this weekend for the crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment