3.24.2015

Sweet & Silly *Hip Kit Club*

Hello friends!

I'm over on the Hip Kit Club blog today sharing this layout I created altering some alphas with gold foil paint and using the March 2015 Hip Kits...


I altered the Kraft alphas (available in the March 2015 Embellishment Kit) using some gold foil paint to coordinate with the gold-dipped chipboard arrows from Crate Paper.  More info about how I did that here.


The photos I used for this layout were of my son and daughter being silly and having fun during her 6th birthday celebration.  I printed them off in a photo strip and layered it on the left side of my page on top of a larger strip of patterned paper. 


I love how the softer colors and gold accents look on the dark navy card stock background!


I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and TFL!


No comments:

Post a Comment