10.24.2014

Fall Inspired Greeting Cards *October Afternoon Guest DT*

Happy Friday!

I'm sharing some fall inspired cards I created using October Afternoon's Public Library and Apple Cider collections over on the OA blog today.


I love using smaller scraps and leftover bits after I've worked with a collection to whip up a few cards.  It also helps me use up supplies and items that don't make it onto my layouts or in my PL album.  


I mixed different patterned papers from the Public Library collection with journaling cards, stickers, and other embellishments from the Apple Cider collection to create these cards.  



You can get more details about how I put these cards together over on the OA blog.  I'm also sharing a peek into my creative space and how I store my OA goodies in the same post so I hope you head on over there and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment