7.05.2014

Dots & Stripes *Crate Paper*

Happy Saturday!

I created these two layouts for the Crate Paper blog last week.  The theme was Dots and Stripes, which are some of my favorite patterns to work with...


Love This


I used the new Crate Paper Open Road collection, Styleboard collection, and some embellishments from the Oh Darling collection on this layout.


I added a see-through journaling pocket on the left side of my layout and layered lots of striped patterned papers under the photos of my daughter enjoying one of the first warm days we had this spring. (You can find out how I did that here).




 Summer Snow


For this layout, I placed my title, journaling, and embellishments along the diagonal design of the patterned paper.


I layered lots of chipboard embellishments and flair badges along the edges of the punched out piece of scrap paper (also from the Open Road collection).


I used my computer to print out my journaling and placed it between the black and white diagonal stripes of the background paper.


The Open Road Thickers are some of my favorite alphas in my stash right now, so I used both the foam and chipboard letters for my title.


I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. great layouts! I LOVE the colors used in the second layout, and the angled title, such a great feel to the layout.

    ReplyDelete