2.16.2013

Love Life

Happy Saturday, friends!  

A weekend post is rare for me, but I wanted to share a layout with you that I recently completed.  I haven't posted much this week and it's been bothering me :(  I've been busy working on different projects that I can't share quite yet, so that's mainly the reason for the slow bloggy week :)  


I used some new goodies from my February SC kits, my favorite are the wood veneer arrows...love me some arrows :)




I've needed a lot of reminders about staying positive lately and that's where the inspiration for this layout came from.  The self-portrait is from my Instagram feed earlier in the week.  The comment I posted said, "I'm smiling even though I've been up since 3, my son's sick again, and I'm just downright grouchy...#gottakeepsmiling...now add a sick hubby, daughter, and cancelled Valentine/anniversary plans to that and you have my week, lol!  It's all good though ;)  I'm determined next week WILL be better!

How do you stay positive?

Have a great weekend and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. i totally get the slow bloggy week.
    adrienne my dear...just came over from the studio c gallery and there you are, front and center. with this weeks featured layout. you and your talent are really making the scene. just promise to remember me when you are famous...(smile)
    o.k...now back to my projects not yet to be revealed too.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Jamie...you're comments always brighten my day :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I can't wait to see your upcoming projects (smile). xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love everything about your LO! Great design and I love your mix of colors!
    Always stay positive my friend even life is not always good ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! The colors, the journaling, the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, SamSam! I had a lot of fun with this layout :) xo

      Delete