5.14.2012

back on track

I'm finally getting back on track after being really sick last week.  Yesterday, I spent a little bit of time in my craft room and realized I hadn't even opened my May SC kits yet!  I felt overwhelmed going through all of the awesome goodies, so I figured the best thing to do was to start creating a page.  I hadn't participated in a Sunday Sketch in sooooo long, so I went off of this week's challenge...

 I used 35mm +Add-on's for this layout.  Oh, and please don't mind the little leftover sticky-back on the right-hand side...I didn't realize that was stuck on there until after I uploaded these pics on here!  Oops!



We also got a little Mother's Day surprise yesterday.  Our mama cat had her kittens in the afternoon while we were outside grilling dinner and enjoying the beautiful weather.  We have SEVEN babies!


Ugghhhh....Jubal wants to keep them ALL!  We shall see :)  But seriously, if anybody needs a baby kitty they'll be ready in about 8 weeks...free of charge.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and happy Monday!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This layout is fantastic! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words :) That photo is one of my all time favorites!

      Delete