8.10.2016

July 2016 Project Life *Hip Kit Club*

Well, another month is in the books! I can't believe how fast this summer is flying by, can you?

I have my Project Life spread for July 2016 to share with you today...


I used the July 2016 Hip Kits to create this spread and I shared it on their Facebook page yesterday. Not to be confused with the Member Forum, the Hip Kit Club Facebook page gives you extra doses of inspiration from our designers every day! Be sure you "like" it on Facebook so it will turn up on your news feed :)


First, I printed my photos and then I used the HKC exclusive journaling cards from the July 2016 Project Life kit and added some of the fun embellishments from Becky Higgins and Amy Tangerine that are available in the kit to dress them up.


I layered several of the die cut ephemera pieces from the July 2016 Embellishment Kit on some of the cards as well as some of the lime green puffy alpha stickers that are available in the July 2016 Main Kit. I love how well the exclusive items from the kits coordinate with my photos from this month! I'm a sucker for bright, happy colors! 


For the right side of my spread, I color coordinated it with the left side so it would look more cohesive. I try to balance out my color schemes visually through my photo placement and journaling card placement before I embellish anything. That way if I need to add a pop of a certain color here or there for visual balance, I can easily add a piece from the kits to do just so. 


I really love how my July 2016 Project Life spread turned out and how easy it was to put together thanks to the lovely July Hip Kits!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment