8.06.2016

Hello Today! *Freckled Fawn*

Hey everyone!

I shared one of my newest layouts using the August 2016 "Chit Chat" Embellishment Kit from Freckled Fawn on their blog yesterday!


The August kit has so many amazing goodies packed inside of it that I was super inspired by this month's kit! Those large, floral acetate words are so cool!!!! I started by placing them along the lines of the patterned paper I chose and stitched them to my page using my sewing machine.


I printed my photos off in different sized diamond shapes and layered them along the angles of the paper as well.


Next, I added several of the epoxy stickers from the kit and lots of those adorable cork foil hearts for added contrast and dimension.



I also added several of the card stock diamond stickers to bring out more of the purple and pink colors that I used on my layout.


The August kit is still up for grabs in the Freckled Fawn shop so be sure and grab yours today!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment