4.27.2016

Enjoying Every Moment and a Project Life Card Tutorial *Hip Kit Club*

Hey everyone! 

I have a layout that I created using the April 2016 Hip Kit Club moodboard and the April 2016 Hip Kits to share with you today! 


The happy hues from this layout came from all of the gorgeous color inspiration from the April 2016 moodboard...


I used a yellow stamp marker to color in several of the sentiments on the Elle's Studio patterned paper and then layered a few embellishments from Shimelle and Pinkfresh Studio around the "Enjoying Every Moment" sentiment to create my title.


I placed the two photos of my daughter on top of a piece of the floral ampersand cut file created by Kim Watson and layered a few enamel dots around it to coordinate with the pops of coral and red from the moodboard. 


I used several of the acetate phrases from Pinkfresh Studio that are available in the April 2016 Main Kit  around the bottom half of my layout and added some other embellishments from the kits to create some depth and texture. 


I love how the colors pop off of my page and how well my daughter's shirt coordinates with the lovely striped patterned paper that is an HKC exclusive! 


Next up, I have a little tutorial on the Hip Kit Club blog on how I embellished some of the Project Life cards from the April 2016 Project Life Kit.


I utilized items from this month's Color Kit and embellishment kit as well as some of this month's cut files to jazz up some PL cards that I will be using on my April spread that will be on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page next Tuesday. 



You can see my full tutorial on how I embellished these cards HERE.


One more thing that I have to share with you today is the Hip Kit Club NSD Online Crop has been announced!!!!!


This will be hosted in our Facebook Member Forum so be sure and join us for and amazing weekend!  And if you're on the fence about joining Hip Kit Club, this will make it totally worth it so I hope to see you there! 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for dropping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment