11.30.2014

Xmas Cocoa

Hello friends,

I'm sharing this layout I created using the November Hip Kits on the Hip Kit blog today...


I couldn't resist using the adorable black and white patterned paper with the photos of my kiddos enjoying some hot cocoa during the holidays last year as my background paper.  I normally stick to something much more muted (and white), but it was really fun mixing in the pops of red, gold, and gray against the b&w background.





I also created this holiday card using several of the November kit items that are available here.


And I'm excited to announce that I'll be creating with the December Documented Kit from Hip Kit Club this year and if you head on over to the blog you can see some of my sneaks using the kit.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

2 comments: