8.06.2012

We arrived home safe and sound from our Florida trip late Saturday night.  I spent all of yesterday unpacking, doing laundry, sucking sand out of the car with the vacuum, and re-stocking the fridge.  While we were gone I received my August kit from Studio Calico in the mail so I was very excited to dig into that as well.

Today, I plan on spending all day in my craft room so I'll be back to posting layouts and hopefully the beginnings of a vacation mini album this week :)

I'm also participating in August's Photo-A-Day, so here are my photos of the first five days of prompts...
OUTSIDE...

ONE...last bite...

COIN...

SOMEWHERE I SAT...in our car for twelve hours traveling home from Florida...

LOGO...I didn't take this photo (obviously) but I thought it was quite fitting ;)

I hope your week is off to a great start.  My kids go back to school next Monday so we're trying to resume a normal schedule and finish off a few last minute preparations.  I can't believe it's that time again!  TFL!


No comments:

Post a Comment