3.02.2017

The Princess Mix *Shimmerz Paints*

Hey everyone! I'm here today with a layout that I created using some gorgeous Coloringz and Dazzlerz that I shared on the Shimmerz Paints blog yesterday!


I love using these gorgeous Shimmerz items to create my own backgrounds for my layouts! To begin, I gathered some white cardstock, some Coloringz spray ink in Don't Citron Me and Oh Say Can U Sea, and a piece of plastic product packaging.


I used the "packaging technique" to get some color on my cardstock and after it dried, I applied some Dazzlerz dimensional paste in Grapetastic and Pucker Up Pink with one of my favorite stencils from my stash and created some hearts on top of the Coloringz...



The Dazzlerz are great for any project because they add just the right amount of dimension and have a smooth, shimmering effect. Next, I layered the photo of my daughter and her dance group on top of several different coordinating patterned papers and adhered it on my page using some dimensional adhesive. 


I also added my title using some letter stickers and placed several gold shaped stickers from Pinkfresh Studio around the hearts for added dimension and to give my page an extra pop of color. I stitched along two corners of my layout using my sewing machine and some hot pink thread and layered the white cardstock on top of a piece of patterned paper from Crate Paper.


Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope I've inspired you to grab some Shimmerz and get creative!




No comments:

Post a Comment