3.03.2016

Life Noted Collection Layouts *Pinkfresh Studio*

Hello everyone!

I'm sharing two layouts that I created using the Life Noted Collection on the Pinkfresh Studio blog today.

This first layout was inspired by the lovely yellow and green patterned papers in the collection...I think they paired very nicely with the palm tree photo that I wanted to use.



I placed my 4x6 photo toward the top right-hand corner of the green and white striped patterned paper and cut out two large triangles using the yellow and white patterned paper and placed one at the top of my page and one at the bottom. I added some black stitching to the triangles for a little color contrast.



I placed one of the acetate phrases from the Life Noted Collection in the corner of my photo and layered some more green and white striped patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad under my photo. I also layered a leaf cut file piece and some more yellow and white patterned paper for extra dimension and even more color contrast.



I also layered a few of the foil wood veneer tiles on top of a few rectangular pieces I cut out from the grid patterned paper and placed them around my photo to help direct the eye around my page.

For this next layout, I used the large lettered "Life" patterned paper and placed four of my favorite photos from a recent vacation to Bora Bora under the sentiment.



I added the word "island" using the letter stickers from the Life Noted Collection on top of the word "Life" for my title.



I hand cut several of the cube designs from another piece of patterned paper from the collection and used some dimensional foam adhesive to adhere them around my page. I love the geometric design the cubes give my page and how the pops of color at the top of them help accent the colors of my photos.



I kept the overall design of this layout simple because I really wanted my photos to shine.

I love how versatile the Life Noted Collection is. No matter your style or preference, there are so many beautiful and different ways you can use this collection for your projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Love that second page so much- both are cute but I love the details popping off the page!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Layouts are so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete