3.29.2016

Doer *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone!

I'm sharing this layout I created using the March 2016 Hip Kits over on the Hip Kit Club blog today!


My daughter pulled her own tooth the other day and I just couldn't wait to capture her pride and excitement on paper! I started by embellishing the top of the patterned paper piece I chose to use as my background from Pinkfresh Studio using some older HKC exclusives and color block wood veneer stickers (also from Pinkfresh Studio). 


I layered her photo on top of several pieces of patterned paper including the beautiful striped piece that was designed by Hip Kit's very own Kim Watson and is exclusive to Hip Kit Club! 


I layered several die cut pieces from Pinkfresh Studio to the right of my photo and added a few more of the wood veneer stickers to complete my design. 


The March 2016 Hip Kits are packed with so many gorgeous papers and embellishments and are perfect for all of your spring scrapping projects so grab yours today before they're gone! 

Thanks so much for dropping by today and I hope you have a great afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment