5.05.2015

Make A Wish *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm sharing this layout I created using the April 2015 Hip Kits on the Hip Kit Club blog today...


The photos of my daughter holding a dandelion and blowing its seeds went perfect with the 3x4 filler card "Make A Wish" so I made it the title of my layout.  I added gesso and taped off the triangular design on my page using washi tape so I could make a cool effect on the bright pink background paper. 


I used several of the mini phrase sticker sheets in the Main Kit for part of my grid design. I layered other embellishments from the kits on top of the sheets and added my photos using dimensional foam adhesive. 


You can see my full post here with more details about my page.


 Thanks for dropping by!  I hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment