5.12.2015

Happy Sunshine *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm over on the Hip Kit Club blog once again with a summer-themed layout I created using the May 2015 Hip Kits...


I used the May 2015 Color Kit to create the painted circles that I punched out of patterned paper.  I also created a long title using various letter stickers, die cut words, and some chipboard.


I took this photo of my daughter late last spring/early summer and created my color combo around the colors in the photo.


To read even more details about my page visit the Hip Kit Club blog. And be sure to check out how the other creative team members are using the May 2015 Hip Kits, too!


Have a wonderful day and thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the multi font/word title and the painted circles that colour your layout with summer vibes!

    ReplyDelete