3.03.2015

Weeks 3 & 4 *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday!

I'm sharing my Project Life spread for Weeks 3 & 4 on the Hip Kit Club blog today using the February 2015 kits.



Left Side:


I love taking my leftover kit pieces and using them for my PL pages.  The random bits always work so well for my PL embellishments. 




Right Side:


I'm including two weeks per spread this year for my PL.  I don't take as many photos as I used to and I don't have as much time to invest in putting my spreads together so this set up seems to be working well for me so far.



I used lots of pieces from the February 2015 Embellishment Kit. The 6x6 paper pad is perfect for making filler cards!


How are you tackling your Project Life spreads this year?  Be sure and stop by Hip Kit Club and check out their new Project Life kits!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment