3.10.2015

My Movie Date *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I'm sharing a fun layout on the Hip Kit Club blog today.  It was the last one I created using the February 2015 kits.  I have my March 2015 kit on my desk right now and it's so amazing that I started playing with it immediately!



Once in a while I do scrap a subject other then my kiddols, lol!  For this particular layout, I scrapped a photo of a movie date I had with my BFF...


I used what was left of the February 2015 kits for this layout and you can check out my full post with all the details here.


I used my vintage typewriter to journal on one of the patterned papers from the 6x6 pad...that's why there are some typos ;)



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the grid like layout and awesome stitched hearts! so many awesome details in this layout!

    ReplyDelete